Thursday, September 1, 2022

Philosophy of Education

  

   Throughout my education as a student, I have seen many different teaching philosophies from my past teachers that have helped me tremendously in knowing what I do or don't agree with in my philosophy of education and what I hope to achieve in my future classroom. In my classroom, I hope to create an open and welcoming classroom that makes everyone feel included and safe.  

    In my future classroom, I want to prepare students for their futures as individual people and meet their needs specifically throughout my lessons. All students learn differently so I want to create a space where all students have access to the proper resources. As a teacher, it's my job to assist the children in the best way possible to help them learn and become amazing people when they are outside of my classroom. 

    Something I know I will have in my classroom is organized as it is one of my favorite things to do. Although at whatever age organization may be hard it is a great skill to have throughout your life. One of my past middle school teachers taught me how to be organized and I still love using organization to this day. Organization may seem like a daunting thing but organization is all about finding something that works for you and making it your own. 

I plan to incorporate technology into the classroom by using it as a resource to further our knowledge. Technology can be very useful with presentations and PowerPoints as it helps draw attention and makes learning fun. Technology in my classroom will likely consist of about 1 hour of technology use as I feel like it's useful but becomes an issue when used too often. 


50 Teacher Memes That Will Make Teachers Laugh, Then Cry | Bored Panda

2 comments:

  1. Organization is a very important life skill, you use it daily and it simplifies your life. Your students are luck to be learning not only concepts and strategies, but also useful life skills.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rylee, First off i love your meme pictures i love memes. i agree with you ! seeing different points of views and how other teachers or people would or do run their classrooms have definitely shaped my own views and how i would do the same. Also, i also want to shape my students for their years to follow as well for me its more then just knowing how to count or solve a problem and read, i want my students to be equipped and ready to handle what comes at them next

    ReplyDelete

Signature Assignment Script

Comprehension Final  Video  Audio  Title Slide:  Signature Assignment:  Comprehensive Reflection  Introduction:  ISTE Standards provide a la...